Myotherapy is applied to treat myofascial pain and/or injury and dysfunctional movement patterns. Myotherapists can help restore the structure of soft tissue such as ligaments, tendons, muscle and fascia.
Myofascial pain is described as a tightness or a deep ache in the muscle. It can also defer to other areas of the body.
Conditions Myotherpists treat:
- Scoliosis and Kyphosis
- Rehabilitative stage of injury
- Stiff Neck
- Chronic neck pain
- Arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic overuse syndromes such as tendonitis, RSI, carpal tunnel, chronic back pain, sciatica
- Pain caused by poor posture
- Pre and post pregnancy complaints
- Associated joint and vertebral dysfunction and pain
- Frozen shoulder or impingement
- Pain and dysfunction associated with stress and tension
- Knee, leg and foot pain such as shin splints, patella tracking dysfunction, runners knee and sprains
- Hand and finger numbness, tingling such as thoracic outlet syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Acute and chronic conditions affecting function and mobility
Remedial Massage Therapy Gold Coast is located in Varsity Lakes, only a short drive from Burleigh, Robina, Mudgeeraba, Reedy Creek, Bonogin, Elanora, Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun, Miami, Mermaid Waters, Merrimac, Clear Island Waters and Broadbeach.