Myotherapy is applied to treat myofascial pain and/or injury and dysfunctional movement patterns. Myotherapists can help restore the structure of soft tissue such as ligaments, tendons, muscle and fascia.
Myofascial pain is described as a tightness or a deep ache in the muscle. It can also defer to other areas of the body.
Conditions Myotherpists treat:
- Scoliosis and Kyphosis
- Rehabilitative stage of injury
- Stiff Neck
- Chronic neck pain
- Arthritis and Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic overuse syndromes such as tendonitis, RSI, carpal tunnel, chronic back pain, sciatica
- Pain caused by poor posture
- Pre and post pregnancy complaints
- Associated joint and vertebral dysfunction and pain
- Frozen shoulder or impingement
- Pain and dysfunction associated with stress and tension
- Knee, leg and foot pain such as shin splints, patella tracking dysfunction, runners knee and sprains
- Hand and finger numbness, tingling such as thoracic outlet syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Acute and chronic conditions affecting function and mobility
REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPY GOLD COAST IS HOME TO MYOTHERAPY SPECIALIST BENNY WAKELY.
Remedial Massage Therapy Gold Coast is located in Varsity Lakes, only a short drive from Burleigh, Robina, Mudgeeraba, Reedy Creek, Bonogin, Elanora, Palm Beach, Currumbin, Tugun, Miami, Mermaid Waters, Merrimac, Clear Island Waters and Broadbeach.